ERISA Compliance Consultant, Liz Yanik, dives a little deeper into her recent webcast "Abandoned Plans and Dealing with Missing Participants."
A collection of resources to help you on your financial journey.
Financial Resource Center
The Unified Trust Financial Resource Center gives you access to the tools you need to organize your financial life. You will find quick-read articles, comprehensive planning guides, interactive financial tools, animated presentations and much more! The Unified Trust Financial Resource Center provides a single source of financial information for all age groups.
Fiduciary Investment Advisor, Billy Lanter, shares why advisors shouldn't be worried about a mass retail giant entering wealth management.
Michael Samford, Digital Advice Manager, talks about technology as it appeals to the digital native consumer and how it can help advisors.
Worried you haven't saved enough for your kid's college? Angela Coleman, Fiduciary Investment Advisor, spoke with Moneyish about saving for the future.
Director of Wealth Management Client Services, Patrick Meyer, spoke with U.S. News and World Report about concerns when nearing retirement.
Unified Trust Digital Advice Manager, Michael Samford, suggests an app for those advisers who want to learn a little more about the technology side of the business.
In the Unified Trust Library you will find a collection of white papers and articles on a variety of financial issues relevant to today's investor.
- The Real Measure of 401(k) Plan Success
- The UnifiedPlan® Dramatically Increases Retirement Success & Improves Plan Cost/Benefit Structure
- The Actuarial Solution Matrix - Unified Trust
- Using the Cost Benefit Ratio to Measure 401(k) Plan Value
- Why the UnifiedPlan® Is So Effective in Improving Outcomes
- Evaluation of UnifiedPlan®
- ERISA 403(b) Lawsuits
- Comments on the Tibble v. Edison Decision
- Fiduciary Discretion: A Plan for Improving Outcomes
- Third Party Fiduciaries: Myth and Reality
- Will the Real Fiduciary Please Stand Up
- Deconstructing the Discretionary Fiduciary Models - Unified Trust
- Unified Trust is Certified for Fiduciary Excellence
- The Benefit Policy Statement: Designing the Defined Goal
- The Full Fiduciary Standard of Care - Unified Trust
- The Retirement Income Purchase - Unified Trust
- Employee Enrollment Meetings Must Progress - Unified Trust
- Fiduciary Must Be More Effective in Converting the Accumulated 401(k) Into a Reliable Lifetime Income Stream
- Defined Contribution Plans - Unified Trust