Ready for a break? Thinking of taking a mini retirement? Billy Lanter, Fiduciary Investment Advisor, breaks down the costs and benefits of taking a break from the workforce to enjoy retirement now.
A collection of resources to help you on your financial journey.
Financial Resource Center
The Unified Trust Financial Resource Center gives you access to the tools you need to organize your financial life. You will find quick-read articles, comprehensive planning guides, interactive financial tools, animated presentations and much more! The Unified Trust Financial Resource Center provides a single source of financial information for all age groups.
Diana Jordan, Senior Retirement Plan Consultant, spoke with PLANADVISER about utilizing managed accounts and model portfolios to help ease concerns with market volatility.
Fiduciary Investment Advisor, Billy Lanter, spoke with Forbes, highlighting the benefits of a Roth 401(k) versus a Roth IRA.
What's the magic number needed for retirement? Angela Coleman, Fiduciary Investment Advisor, spoke with Moneyish about how to get started saving.
Billy Lanter, Fiduciary Investment Advisor, joined George Grombacher on the Money Savage podcast titled "#091 Money and Parenting."
Jason Grantz, Director of Institutional Retirement Consulting, describes the current landscape in the recordkeeping industry and how to stay relevant with the development of apps and digital assets. This article can also be found in the July/August PLANADVISER magazine.
In the Unified Trust Library you will find a collection of white papers and articles on a variety of financial issues relevant to today's investor.
- The Real Measure of 401(k) Plan Success
- The UnifiedPlan® Dramatically Increases Retirement Success & Improves Plan Cost/Benefit Structure
- The Actuarial Solution Matrix - Unified Trust
- Using the Cost Benefit Ratio to Measure 401(k) Plan Value
- Why the UnifiedPlan® Is So Effective in Improving Outcomes
- Evaluation of UnifiedPlan®
- ERISA 403(b) Lawsuits
- Comments on the Tibble v. Edison Decision
- Fiduciary Discretion: A Plan for Improving Outcomes
- Third Party Fiduciaries: Myth and Reality
- Will the Real Fiduciary Please Stand Up
- Deconstructing the Discretionary Fiduciary Models - Unified Trust
- Unified Trust is Certified for Fiduciary Excellence
- The Benefit Policy Statement: Designing the Defined Goal
- The Full Fiduciary Standard of Care - Unified Trust
- The Retirement Income Purchase - Unified Trust
- Employee Enrollment Meetings Must Progress - Unified Trust
- Fiduciary Must Be More Effective in Converting the Accumulated 401(k) Into a Reliable Lifetime Income Stream
- Defined Contribution Plans - Unified Trust