"If you owe money in taxes and find yourself short on cash, don't panic," says Billy Lanter, fiduciary investment advisor. In this article, Billy discusses the several options available when you need to pay off that tax bill.
A collection of resources to help you on your financial journey.
Financial Resource Center
The Unified Trust Financial Resource Center gives you access to the tools you need to organize your financial life. You will find quick-read articles, comprehensive planning guides, interactive financial tools, animated presentations and much more! The Unified Trust Financial Resource Center provides a single source of financial information for all age groups.
Patrick Meyer, Director of Client Services for Wealth Management, spoke with MarketWatch about how to prepare for unexpected expenses.
Just in time for Thanksgiving, Managing Director of Wealth Management, Kevin Avent, spoke with Next Avenue about discussing money matters with family at Thanksgiving.
Angela Coleman, Fiduciary Investment Advisor, discusses the importance of not leaving free money on the table and contributing enough to your employer plan to fully benefit from the employer match
Ready for a break? Thinking of taking a mini retirement? Billy Lanter, Fiduciary Investment Advisor, breaks down the costs and benefits of taking a break from the workforce to enjoy retirement now.
Diana Jordan, Senior Retirement Plan Consultant, spoke with PLANADVISER about utilizing managed accounts and model portfolios to help ease concerns with market volatility.
In the Unified Trust Library you will find a collection of white papers and articles on a variety of financial issues relevant to today's investor.
- The Real Measure of 401(k) Plan Success
- The UnifiedPlan® Dramatically Increases Retirement Success & Improves Plan Cost/Benefit Structure
- The Actuarial Solution Matrix - Unified Trust
- Using the Cost Benefit Ratio to Measure 401(k) Plan Value
- Why the UnifiedPlan® Is So Effective in Improving Outcomes
- Evaluation of UnifiedPlan®
- ERISA 403(b) Lawsuits
- Comments on the Tibble v. Edison Decision
- Fiduciary Discretion: A Plan for Improving Outcomes
- Third Party Fiduciaries: Myth and Reality
- Will the Real Fiduciary Please Stand Up
- Deconstructing the Discretionary Fiduciary Models - Unified Trust
- Unified Trust is Certified for Fiduciary Excellence
- The Benefit Policy Statement: Designing the Defined Goal
- The Full Fiduciary Standard of Care - Unified Trust
- The Retirement Income Purchase - Unified Trust
- Employee Enrollment Meetings Must Progress - Unified Trust
- Fiduciary Must Be More Effective in Converting the Accumulated 401(k) Into a Reliable Lifetime Income Stream
- Defined Contribution Plans - Unified Trust