Angela Coleman, Fiduciary Investment Advisor at Unified Trust, talks about the path to come to a clear understanding of your options on whether you should use your savings to pay off debt.
A collection of resources to help you on your financial journey.
Financial Resource Center
The Unified Trust Financial Resource Center gives you access to the tools you need to organize your financial life. You will find quick-read articles, comprehensive planning guides, interactive financial tools, animated presentations and much more! The Unified Trust Financial Resource Center provides a single source of financial information for all age groups.
The smartest financial choice you can make when you get married has nothing to do with your bank accounts
Patrick Meyer, Director of Wealth Management Client Services, discusses joint decision making and financial goals after marriage.
Fiduciary Investment Advisor, John Deglow, highlights considerations estate-planning attorneys can guide you through that a computer can't.
Jason Grantz, Director of Institutional Retirement Consulting at Unified Trust, explains why it's important to measure managed accounts against participant's stated objective.
Kevin Avent, Managing Director of Wealth Management at Unified Trust, introduces the Managed Rollover Solution and explains why working with a fiduciary is in your best interest.
What will you rely on most when you retire? Kevin Avent, Managing Director of Wealth Management at Unified Trust, spoke with GOBankingRates about where your retirement income should come from.
In the Unified Trust Library you will find a collection of white papers and articles on a variety of financial issues relevant to today's investor.
- The Real Measure of 401(k) Plan Success
- The UnifiedPlan® Dramatically Increases Retirement Success & Improves Plan Cost/Benefit Structure
- The Actuarial Solution Matrix
- Using the Cost Benefit Ratio to Measure 401(k) Plan Value
- Why the UnifiedPlan® Is So Effective in Improving Outcomes
- Evaluation of UnifiedPlan®
- The Benefit Policy Statement: Designing the Defined Goal
- The Full Fiduciary Standard of Care
- The Retirement Income Purchase
- Employee Enrollment Meetings Must Progress
- Fiduciary Must Be More Effective in Converting the Accumulated 401(k) Into a Reliable Lifetime Income Stream
- Defined Contribution Plans