In this article, Jason Grantz, Director of Institutional Retirement Consulting, discusses how a major disconnect can occur in how plans operate versus what the law requires, creating an opportunity for advisors to add value.
A collection of resources to help you on your financial journey.
Financial Resource Center
The Unified Trust Financial Resource Center gives you access to the tools you need to organize your financial life. You will find quick-read articles, comprehensive planning guides, interactive financial tools, animated presentations and much more! The Unified Trust Financial Resource Center provides a single source of financial information for all age groups.
Jason Grantz, Director of Institutional Retirement Consulting, discusses the automation of monitoring funds and how it impacts the work of advisors.
Fiduciary Investment Advisor, Angela Coleman, spoke with MarketWatch about that magic number you need to save for retirement.
Jason Grantz, Director of Institutional Retirement Consulting, spoke with PLANADVISER about the importance of data when it comes to finding insights into participants.
Want to know how to avoid costly mistakes in your workplace retirement plan? In this article by U.S. News & World Report, you'll learn 7 strategy tips to help avoid these mistakes.
"To make meaningful change in this industry, we need to put the needs of the participant first and help them achieve retirement success," says Monika Hubbard, Institutional Retirement Consultant. In this article, Monika discusses the 4 ways to help 401(k) plan participants get the right plan to thrive and achieve a successful retirement.
In the Unified Trust Library you will find a collection of white papers and articles on a variety of financial issues relevant to today's investor.
- The Real Measure of 401(k) Plan Success
- The UnifiedPlan® Dramatically Increases Retirement Success & Improves Plan Cost/Benefit Structure
- The Actuarial Solution Matrix - Unified Trust
- Using the Cost Benefit Ratio to Measure 401(k) Plan Value
- Why the UnifiedPlan® Is So Effective in Improving Outcomes
- Evaluation of UnifiedPlan®
- ERISA 403(b) Lawsuits
- Comments on the Tibble v. Edison Decision
- Fiduciary Discretion: A Plan for Improving Outcomes
- Third Party Fiduciaries: Myth and Reality
- Will the Real Fiduciary Please Stand Up
- Deconstructing the Discretionary Fiduciary Models - Unified Trust
- Unified Trust is Certified for Fiduciary Excellence
- The Benefit Policy Statement: Designing the Defined Goal
- The Full Fiduciary Standard of Care - Unified Trust
- The Retirement Income Purchase - Unified Trust
- Employee Enrollment Meetings Must Progress - Unified Trust
- Fiduciary Must Be More Effective in Converting the Accumulated 401(k) Into a Reliable Lifetime Income Stream
- Defined Contribution Plans - Unified Trust