Fiduciary Investment Advisor, Billy Lanter, offers insight on steps to take to avoid investment and banking fees.
A collection of resources to help you on your financial journey.
Financial Resource Center
The Unified Trust Financial Resource Center gives you access to the tools you need to organize your financial life. You will find quick-read articles, comprehensive planning guides, interactive financial tools, animated presentations and much more! The Unified Trust Financial Resource Center provides a single source of financial information for all age groups.
Justin Morgan, Managing Director of Plan Administration and Service, spoke with PLANADVISER about offering plan loans and the importance of monitoring at both the individual and plan level.
Jason Grantz, Director of Institutional Retirement Consulting, outlines the three principal areas of concern when evaluating risk.
Patrick Meyer, Director of Wealth Management Client Services, talks about market timing and contributing to an IRA.
Director of Wealth Management Client Services, Patrick Meyer, discusses Roth IRA Conversions.
In the Unified Trust Library you will find a collection of white papers and articles on a variety of financial issues relevant to today's investor.
- The Real Measure of 401(k) Plan Success
- The UnifiedPlan® Dramatically Increases Retirement Success & Improves Plan Cost/Benefit Structure
- Determining the True Value of Your Retirement Plan
- The Actuarial Solution Matrix
- Using the Cost Benefit Ratio to Measure 401(k) Plan Value
- Why the UnifiedPlan® Is So Effective in Improving Outcomes
- Evaluation of UnifiedPlan®
- ERISA 403(b) Lawsuits
- Comments on the Tibble v. Edison Decision
- Fiduciary Discretion: A Plan for Improving Outcomes
- Third Party Fiduciaries: Myth and Reality
- Will the Real Fiduciary Please Stand Up
- Deconstructing the Discretionary Fiduciary Models
- Unified Trust is Certified for Fiduciary Excellence
- How Unified Trust Prevents Investment Fraud
- Fiduciary Process Best Practices
- The Benefit Policy Statement: Designing the Defined Goal
- The Full Fiduciary Standard of Care
- The Retirement Income Purchase
- Employee Enrollment Meetings Must Progress
- Fiduciary Must Be More Effective in Converting the Accumulated 401(k) Into a Reliable Lifetime Income Stream
- Defined Contribution Plans
Every twelve months, the award for “Word of the Year” is conferred upon that unique and special assemblage of letters which, in its entirety, best represents “the public discourse and preoccupations of the past year”.
In the sea of sameness set yourself apart and say something different. In an industry full of copycat products and similar solutions (albeit with different color schemes and logos affixed to the top of the proposals and marketing materials) consider offering something uncommon….. real value.
Throughout the years there have been many changes to retirement plan offerings, plan design, plan investment menus, web technology and employee education materials.
Whether or not the rule takes effect as-is or in some changed form, the rule has already made a major impact.
People have that “what if” moment, realizing that if only they had started planning for retirement when they were 20, it could have made a much larger impact on their financial security as they near retirement.